I just made this and it was so simple and delicious, so I thought I would share it with you.
2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
1-2 cups frozen corn
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 cup salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup diced onions
2 tablespoons lime juice
dash of salt and pepper
sour cream (to taste)
(Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)
1. Saute diced onions about 5-10 minutes, until translucent
2. Add black beans, tomatoes, corn, lime juice and salt and pepper. Cook for another ten minutes.
3. Take a casserole dish and spray the bottom with cooking spray.
4. Layer the bottom of the casserole dish with crushed tortilla chips (save some for top layer)
5. Add vegetable and bean mixture
6. Add about 2/3 of the cheese
7. Add about 2/3 of the salsa.
8. Cover with remaining tortilla chips
9. Top with remaining cheese and salsa.
10. Cook about 35 minutes, until cheese starts to bubble.
11. Serve with a bit of sour cream, if desired.
Easy and delicious!